- (01865) 791032
- 14 - 16 George Street (map of this place)
- OX1 2AF
Kake, 21 Mar 2007
I think this is now called Bella Italia.
Kake, 21 Aug 2002
Taken from a usenet posting by MrFalafel, here is a list, provided by the head office of Bella Pasta, of which menu items are suitable for vegans.
- Gnocchi — ask the restaurant to prepare with tomato sauce, not white wine sauce, and no cheese.
- Pizza (these are not the same recipe as [Pizza Hut]? and our current bases are suitable for vegans)
- Margherita (without cheese)
- Funghi (without cheese)
- Plus the following toppings: tomatoes, pineapple, mixed peppers, red onions, black olives, roasted vegetable mix
- Rigatoni Pomodoro
- Penne Diavola (remove pepperoni and add mushrooms instead)
- Campanelle Primavera (by changing the egg campanelle for a non egg pasta, such as rigatoni or penne)
- Side Orders
- Marinated Olives
- Ciabatta Bread
- Mixed Side Salad
- Kids Menu
- Pizza, no cheese with toppings as above
- Tomatoey pasta tubes
- Unfortunately, none of our desserts are suitable for vegans.
OS X co-ord: 451209 OS Y co-ord: 206404 (Latitude: 51.753530 Longitude: -1.258054)